BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As Accounts Payable your role is designed to facilitate the timely payment of vendor invoices and research issues with vendors and business stakeholders. Take over responsibilities currently performed by an outside team.
Some of your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Accountant - Accounts Payable
- Process a high volume of invoices for US and Canadian vendors in SAP;
- Work with internal business partners to resolve invoice issues;
- Escalate invoice issues for resolution in a timely manner;
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers;
- Work on process improvements and other projects;
- Reconcile accounts with vendors as needed;
- Coaches internal and external customers on proper procedures with the intent of reducing problem invoices;
- Manage accounts payable OCR and automation tool (Kofax);
Master we are looking for ? Master recherché
- Associates degree in finance or accounting, bachelors degree desired;
- 3+ years relevant Accounts Payable or related work experience.
- Must have strong and proficient computer skills in SAP, Excel and ERP Systems;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend solutions;
- Ability to follow-through on deliverables and pay attention to details in the midst of multiple projects and deadlines;
- Ability to learn, understand and manage additional tools and software as needed.
Masters of Malt's treasure Trésor des Masters of Malt
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.