BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As Maintenance Technician you will ensure the most optimal maintenance and EHS processes on operation level at the local facility complying with all the applicable requirements.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the technical manager in the implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance
- Perform a broad range of technical administrative support duties
- Supervising the plant utilities, identify any out of specification results
- Maintaining inventory of critical equipment and supplies
- Taking part in the CAPEX projects and BOPEX program
- Implement and owning local EHS processes on operational level
- Ensure that policies are comply with regulations and kept within the facility.
Master recherché Master recherché
- High school diploma - Technical Qualification or equivalent by experience
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- Awareness of HACCP, food hygiene and safety requirements are required.
- Fluently English
- Computer skills required.
- Experience in working in repair and maintenance of machinery in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with working in a team.
Trésor des Masters of Malt Trésor des Masters of Malt
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.