JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER M/F
JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER M/F
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Description de l'offre
Your goal is to realize strategic Project Management & Asset Care goals in cooperation and alignment with the Europe Projects and Asset Care Manager and the Group functions for Plants in Europe.
You will drive and implement action plans on a site per site basis over time & within business guidelines, to ensure that every project you are involved in is always delivered On Time In Full and On Budget and is also recognized as “best in class” for Safety, Health & Environmental Performance. You support standardization and harmonization of our Project Management and Asset Care culture and employee behavior across all sites in Europe. You deliver the highest Project Management & Asset Care standards at reasonable total cost in line with overall business objectives.”
- Work with the Plant Managers, Plant Performance & Engineering Managers to ensure all projects for the site, all asset care programs of the plant and equipment the specialist is involved in are in line with the strategic objectives for our business
- Support that all plants and equipment are maintained and operated in accordance with laid down standards including SOP’s, Health Safety & Environmental etc…OEE etc…
- Ensure that all project contractors working on site and any visiting personnel are made aware of the H&S rules and regulations as far as reasonably practicable
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all current legal & statutory obligations and employment legislation for all internal employees, external contractors etc…
- Fully participate in the implementation and monitoring of Group Business Management Systems and Bopex systems with respect to Business Improvement in conjunction with the Group functions
- Participate in Group improvement initiatives ensuring any changes to working practices, policies or procedures are communicated to and actively supported by the team and are always in line with best practices (where appropriate)
- Inspire, lead, motivate, direct and develop site teams through a recognised/structured Project Management & Asset Care approach so that they deliver the highest possible level of personal and collective contribution to the Business Goal.
- Operate within annual budgets, 5Y BP etc… to deliver agreed business projects and asset care objectives for the business
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.
- Degree level/Suitable Experience in engineering, ideally food/malting industry within a multinational, multicultural organisation.
- In depth knowledge of automation is a plus (without being a specialist).
- min 5 years of real project management experience and proven track record for delivering projects on time in full (OTIF)
- Leadership skills, Core administration skills, Fault finding & Problem Solving, People & Change Management, Process visualisation, Budget and Team Management, Total Quality & Operational Excellence;
- Knowledge of and affinity with Computer Maintenance Systems (ideally Maximo)
- OHSAS18001, ISO14001 & ISO 9001, ISO 50001, ISO 22001, FSSC 22000, GMP+, HACCP, CRM SEDEX (internal & external), FDA registration, Food Business Registrations.
Language / IT :
- Fluent in English. Other languages – Dutch, French, Spanish - are a plus
- Frequent travelling required