BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a Credit Controller you manage and optimize follow up of payments and debtors, this to ensure timely payments whilst maintaining a high level of customer retention.
Your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Month End closing activities
- bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable reconciliations and balances
- Bad dept accrual
- Liaising with both our customers as our sales team
- Creating procedures and policies for credit control
- Follow up on these credit control procedures and policies, both inside and outside of the company.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks
- You have a relevant degree, or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years in finance or a similar role
- You can speak and write English and Dutch fluently. French is a plus.
- Knowledge of JDE is a plus
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.