Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the 4th largest malting company globally with more than 1,1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 500 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Currently in the process of the acquisition of Cargill's malt business, Boortmalt's employee number will soon double and its production capacity will reach 3 million tonnes per year, resulting in an even better market position.
As a warehouse supervisor you are part of the technical team. You are responsible for an efficient and effective management of the spare parts to make sure maintenance activities can be executed on time and using the needed spare parts.
Reporting into the Plant Performance Manager your core responsibilities will be :
- Set-up an organized and manageable warehouse
- Inventories all spare parts using our Maximo-software
- Determine the correct minimum necessary stock of spare parts
- Control stocklevel of consumables, PPE's and safety equipment
- Be SPOC for suppliers of spare parts and consumables. You will execute the ordering and receipt of spare parts and keep track of the budget.
- Assist technicians in preparing planned interventions (spare parts-related)
- Assist in optimazing and reducing the number of different spare parts
Master we are looking for ?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a technical-oriented warehousing
- Have a profound technical knowledge on spare parts (pumps, electro motors, ...)
- An electrical background is a plus
- Able to (re-)organise a warehouse according to the business-needs
- Good communication skills, proactive, accurate and solution oriented
- Good language skills : fluent Dutch and good English, French is a plus
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.