SHE MANAGER FRANCE & SPAIN - F/M
SHE MANAGER FRANCE & SPAIN - F/M
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Description of role
In the role of SHE Manager France & Spain reporting to the SHE Manager Europe you will drive the Health, Safety and Environment strategy for Boortmalt in France & Spain in line with the Group health, Safety & Envronment strategy. You will provide a safer working environment for our employees, contractors, customers and visitors, and will ensure compliance with local Health, Safety & Environment legislation and statutory requirements.
To succeed you are playing a leading role in various dimensions:
- Ensure the EHS risk management in France & Spain
- Work together with the Site Management teams to ensure all maintenance of the plant and equipment is in line with the strategic objectives for the site
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained and operated in accordance with laid down standards
- Ensure all people on site are aware of the HSE rules and regulations and comply with them
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all current legal & statutory obligations for Health, Safety and environmental
- Be the referent for the Health and Safety and Environmental Protection organisms and manage all the requests of these safety and environmental organisations and others
Fully participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of Group Business Management Systems and BOPEX (Boortmalt Operational Excellence)
Continuous Improvement Focus
Fully and positively participate in improvement initiatives ensuring any changes to working practices, policies or procedures are communicated to and actively supported by the team and are in line with HSE best practices
- Support the HSE people behaviour development in France & Spain
- Ensure mutual understanding of individual roles and EHS responsibilities
- Develop and implement training and development plans to improve people skills and competences
Prepare and operate within annual budgets, 5Y BP etc... to deliver agreed business strategic objectives for the business in France and Spain
Reporting and administration
Develop and/or implement reporting systems to track HSE performance in France and Spain
If you want to join the 'Masters of Malt', we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits. If you would like to apply for this position please send your requme and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The person we are looking for has a proven experience in :
- Educated to degree level (preferably safety/environmental management related)
- Proven experience in a similar role within an international and multicultural organisation
- Experience and understanding of safety and environmental standards :OHSAS18001, ISO14001 & ISO9001, ISO 50001
- Fluent in French and good English skills. Spanish is a plus
- Energy and motivation showing personal initiative and a 'can do' mentality
- Frequent travel required