QUALITY MANAGER CE M/F
QUALITY MANAGER CE M/F
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Description of role
As Quality Manager responsible for the region of CE and reporting to the Regional Quality Manager EU you will ensure & monitor the effective deployment of our Group's quality strategy and associated processes
in your region/cluster to ensure that our products and services always meet our legal obligations and our customer & supplier requirements.
Main responsibilities :
· Ensure the effective deployment of Group's Quality, food and feed safety policy.
· Implement, monitor and maintain the quality procedures & the certifications.
· Support audits and certifications on Quality Systems and ensure food safety monitoring.
· Lead the technical and quality review meetings with customers and run the customer complaints process.
· Support for key account managers on Customer Relation Management and offer technical support for production issues.
· Implement and monitor the KPI's to measure the quality performance (malt and barley) towards the company and the customers and undertake the roots cause analysis in case of failure to carry out any corrective actions plan.
· Support the barley execution team on supplier management and offer technical support
· Support on macro scale pilots
· Responsibility for Quality budget and capex submissions the region
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.
Bachelor degree in a technical field, agriculture, Agronomy, food science, Chemistry or related discipline.
Minimum 5 years experience in a senior technical, food processing or production role
Knowledge of Malting/Brewing processes, ISO 22001 FSSC standards, ISO9001 standards, HACCP standards, GMP and corresponding food safety regulations.
Experience in problem solving and change management
Fluent English & Hungarian and/or Croatian is a plus