MIDDLE OFFICE MANAGER
MIDDLE OFFICE MANAGER
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As Middle Office Manager you will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of Boortmalt’s raw material position & advice on procurement activities within the commercial department.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
In this role, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Consolidate physical & financial exposure on a global scale
- Calculate and track for each region’s raw material P&L creation
- Monitor trading strategies and participate in P&L explanation
- Monitor trading limits and proactively advise in favor or against trades
- Consolidate for futures market exposure in a global level (Euronext / CBOT etc…)
- Determine hedging solutions with procurement managers and sales managers for suppliers or customers
- Leading related discussions with internal stakeholders (Axereal , treasury dpt) and external partners (brokers, clearer, exchanges)
- Evaluate and execute current systems and enhance current systems
- Take the commercial team super key user role for the ERP deployment agenda
Master we are looking for ?
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness or Finance
- 3-5 years of proven experience in business intelligence and analysis in a procurement environment
- Knowledge of raw material trading is considered a strong plus
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French, Dutch or Spanish are considered a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills. Wpriop and or Reuters are considered a plus
- A business minded, strategic thinker with vision for growth whilst being thorough & methodical & Strong Communication skills
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.