Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
As Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager UK. Your main task is the management accounting of the UK legal entitities.
- Ensure timely monthly accounts closing and reporting to group deadlines (COGNOS, BFC etc)
- Maintain full balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Manage the banking Invoice Discounting facility ensuring funding is maximised at all times
- Clean financial statements and audits
- Support the UKFM to ensure budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis are produced in a timely manner and are fit for purpose
- Monthly cash flow and working capital forecast;
- Maintain fixed asset register and capex reporting;
- Ad hoc financial analyses;
- Contribute to Group financial process improvement and maintain controls integrity;
- Deputise for UKFCM as appropriate
Master we are looking for ?
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an accountant within industry
- Fluent English
- Advanced user MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of the workings of JDEdwards is an advantage
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally.