IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER M/F
IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER M/F
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Description of role
The group ICT Support & Operations Coordinator will report to the GROUP ICT Integration and Performance Manager and will be part of the team based in Antwerp.
The group ICT Support & Operations Coordinator will be responsible to follow up, prioritize and coordinate the day to day support activities for end users and ICT infrastructure on a global scale. Some hands-on work in case of escalation of urgency might be required.
In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure the business continuity support for end users and ICT infrastructure and coordinate the different support teams (on site, off shore support desk, 3rd party support)
- Handle prioritization and escalation of support accordingly.
- Provide hands on assistance in critical and L3 issues when necessary.
- Manage the support team on a day to day basis.
- Ensure reporting on support & operations.
- Define metrics and KPI’s for support & operations.
- Ensure a structured documentation of all infrastructure and operations processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and follow up the execution of strategic and operational infrastructure and operations projects.
- Ensure applications and application hosting roadmap are developed and implemented accordingly.
- Support and assist the application implementation teams with application hosting and infrastructural guidelines.
- Play a role in establishing the future infrastructure and operations target operating model.
- Be involved in the strategic design, setup and execution of the Boortmalt specific infrastructure and operations and liaise with internal and external partners.
- Actively assist in the strategic ICT merger and acquisition projects.
BOORTMALT (the malting business of the agro-industrial cooperative group, AXEREAL) is the 5th largest malting company globally with more than 1.1 million tons of malt sold throughout the world each year.
Our 350 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the exacting requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
The ever-evolving group is currently rolling out its corporate ERP suite with JD Edwards at the centre. At the same time our business is expanding operations worldwide. This is an exciting time to join the company and help us transitioning to our future.
The person we are looking for has a proven experience of min 5 years in infrastructure and operations coordination in an international environment and is a polyvalent problem solver, preferably in the food manufacturing & sales industry
- Incident and change management best practices.
- Profound technical and functional knowledge of infrastructure and operations in a global setting.
- Understands the importance of a process driven approach but does not shy away from taking swift decisions to assure continuity and improvements within infrastructure and operations.
- Knowledge of ITIL and COBIT 5 framework is a must.
- Proven experience in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
- Business process knowledge in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Knowledge on server migration and consolidation is a plus.
- Knowledge on contract management is a plus.
- Exposure to project management is a plus.
- Database and interface environment knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French (spoken and written).
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
Has a positive, customer-service mindset and can liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills
- Pragmatic influencer and people person.
- Well acquainted with an international setting.
- A curiosity and drive to understand our business and translate that to how ICT can help in making life better for them.
- Structured in thinking and acting.
- Is transparent in reporting.
- Long term commitment.
- Lives 45 minutes from Antwerp