HR CONTROLLER M/F
HR CONTROLLER M/F
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
The Global HR Controller supports the Chief People & Communication Officer in her projection and control of personnel related costs.
- Review the worldwide personnel costs with the regional HR managers for budgets, forecasts and business plans and
consolidate their input.
- Support the regional HR managers in their analyses of personnel costs variances compared with prior year, budget and forecasts.
- Review the proposed budget, forecasts and business plans proposed by the regional HR managers and challenge them on
the delivered data.
- You will assist the Chief People & Communication Officer to harmonize reporting templates and to set up and to set up a reliable
- In the first phase, the priority will be to work on recent acquired malt entities and the entities of the historical Boortmalt
perimeter in Belgium and France. The other entities would be integrated in the scope in a second phase.
Master we are looking for ?
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience as a financial analyst and/or financial controller, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Master degree in Finance or Business Engineering
- Affinity with confidential matters
- Genuine interest in HR
- Fluent in English and preferably 1-2 other languages
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect.We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.