GROUP TREASURY CONTROLLER M/F
GROUP TREASURY CONTROLLER M/F
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Description of role
and treasury functions.
- You are responsible for developing, maintaining and improving treasury management tools within the group (Kyriba,
Connexis, FX portal, internal reporting models created in Excel).
- You manage and monitor daily cash management transactions, reports cash operation activities and executes
- You ensure liquidity and prepares cash flow projections.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development of bank relationships, determination of short-term cash to be
invested, and anticipation of short-term borrowing needs.
- You elevate the relationship with the credit insurance companies and brokers in order to optimize the factoring financing.
- You assist the Group Treasurer in his/her daily duties, including supervising over investments/financings, verifying financial risks,
and presenting financial reports.
efficient processes when necessaries.
- Ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepare cash flow reports and monitor cash flow forecasts, analyze and report regularly on cash shortages/surpluses, identify
debt/cash balances build up and delays for corrective action.
- Work with Managers, Controllers and other departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows.
- Taking part in daily cash management activity
- Back-Up on fx exposure hedging
- Resolves foreign exchange (FX) currency issues in terms of settlement of delivery
- Implementing and reviewing all supply chain financing programs to ensure that the group’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to
operate efficiently and effectively with the right level of financial debt.
- Managing and monitoring the credit insurance companies and establishing positive relationships with those companies and the
finance teams of the business units.
- Optimize the factoring programs by following-up dilutions and credit limits
- Acts as an expert advisor on banking issues for the operating companies and other corporate functional areas.
- Ensures compliance with controls, FATCA, EMIR, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions
- Interfaces with accounting for bank general ledger upload, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting.
Ancillary responsibilities include:
- Preparing treasury related presentations for the company board and audit committee on specific financial topics.
- Performing other tasks and carrying out additional functions related to the aforementioned descriptions/activities.
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience is necessary.
- Previous (corporate) treasury and experience with working capital and risk management is also required
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships within the group and with a network of internal colleagues across Boortmalt
- Excellent organizational, analytic and project management skills with a proven ability to prioritize effectively.
- Proven track record devising and implementing treasury strategy and the ability to cooperate with and within teams to achieve
- Attention to details and rigorous.
- You have a Master degree, have a broad financial background and can look back on a first experience in treasury analysis.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered as a plus
- You are analytically strong and work in a structured and conscientious manner.
- You can easily handle Excel and treasury systems, knowledge of Kyriba and Connexis is a plus