CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the 4th largest malting company globally with more than 1,1 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 500 employees spread over 7 countries in Europe are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Currently in the process of the acquisition of Cargill's malt business, Boortmalt's employee number will soon double and its production capacity will reach 3 million tonnes per year, resulting in an even better market position.
As Customer Service Representative you are part of the regional Supply Chain team. You execute Customer Service operations efficiently in order to deliver malt on time, in full, as per agreement with customer, and this in the most sustainable way.
Reporting into the MALT outbound manager your core responsibilities will be :
- Order processing , order scheduling, order confirmation and handling of order amendments and cancellations.
- Booking logistics and following up on deliveries
- Coordinating deliveries with supply chain planning, plant operations, finance, logistics and sales to fulfil orders.
- Taking care of customer relationship by providing timely answers to inquiries about: order status, invoices, contract balances,....
- Managing customer invoicing and creating credit/debit notes for customers/clients.
- Managing issues involving invoices/ payments and ensuring timely provision of information to credit control to resolve issues
- Purchase order settlements for 3rd party activities, purchased products, supplies and packaging.
- Monitoring order patterns, pro-active calling customers, anticipating rather than accepting demands.
- Handling of consignment stocks.
- Understanding customer requirements, needs and expectations, with regards to logistics and work according to that.
- Accurately maintaining customer and logistical information (logistics, product, invoicing, service requirements, permits, ...etc).
- Maintaining and updating accurate data in the different tools and systems in order to support accurate customer demand and shipment forecast as well as inventory management.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and reports upon request.
Master we are looking for ?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, Logistics or related area within a food industry environment ideally in an international environment.
- Customer relationship mindset.
- Preferably good understanding of product applications at customers.
- Understanding of overall Supply chain processes.
- Good communication skills, proactive, accurate and solutions oriented.
- Good language skills: fluent English and preferably 2 other languages.
- Capability to work fairly independent
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.