BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity.
The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt’s expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.
The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a Craft Supervisor you will be in charge of the functioning of the craft team and the fluidity of the supply chain, from the reception of the barley to the shipment of the malt.
Main tasks in this role involve:
- Managing the planning of the craft team. - Build week bagging planning (malt, packaging, team…), taking into account the planning of Barley delivery, and Issoudun production planning.
- You will follow up the fluidity of supply chain by follow up stock, and making the link between orders and production.
- You will do the quality control (preparation of internal audits, be sure that all procedures are applicated)
- You will help solve the customer claims.
- You will organise the malt export and import (from and to France).
- You will follow up Les Maltiers web shop (update stock, follow customer orders and customer needs)
- You will use the craft brewery and do trials with our malt, application of the new beer recipes.
- You will organize malting events in the factory and organize our participation in beer events.
Master we are looking for ?
- You have experience in the brewing sector and are passionate about beer and malt.
- You have excellent planning and administrative skills.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the brewing process.
- You are fluent in French and have good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.