Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tonnes of malt sold throughout the world every year.
Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high- quality malt types in order to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world.
By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we are able to supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
Manages and coordinates automation systems in the different plants to take care of business continuity by keeping these systems reliable and available at all times.
- Site responsibility, for the site where he/she will be resident in (Herent), the following will be assigned:
- Taking care of the entire automation systems in the plant (PLC’s, SCADA, Instrumentation, Drives,…etc)
- Regional responsibilities, other sites will be in the scope of his/her responsibility which are Swalmen(NL), Villaverde(ES), Strassbourg(FR):
- Support the maintenance technicians in the troubleshooting of the normal plant breakdowns
- Support the onsite technicians in solving major & complex automation related breakdowns.
- Implement the needed modifications/changes/projects related to PLC’s & SCADA in line with the efforts of continuous improvement and upgrades in these plants
-> Remote access to SCADA machines & PLC network will be provided
Master we are looking for ?
- Bachelor Electromechanics / EM - Automation
- Hands on experience with SAIA PLC, Siemens PLC, ControlMaestro SCADA both in programming and troubleshooting
- Hands on experience with WinCC SCADA is a plus
- Experience in malting industry is a plus
Masters of Malt's treasure
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.