BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt’s expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As an accountant at Boortmalt your main responsibilities will be:
• A to Z accounting activities such as Bank reconciliations, variable cost analysis/monitoring, Capex analysis, Balance sheet account reconciliations,..
• Assistance to monthly management accounts preparation, annual budget preparations, forecasts, preparation monthly management accounts..
• Chart of accounts contact
• Fixed Asset ledger maintenance and capex/depreciation reconciliations
• Prepare and revise financial department procedures manuals
• Assist to prepare the monthly reports (scorecards, sales/production/stock analysis, financial result)
• Maintain and develop smooth operation of financial modules of the ERP system, and integration with manufacturing part of system
- You are a Chartered accountant, with 5 years of experience in accounting and taxation.
- You have experience in financial performance analysis.
- You have excellent Excel skills and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are a team player, pro-active, with good problem solving skills.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.