BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a SAP consultant yoou will advise Boortmalt concerning implementation and succesful usage of the SAP environment and pro-actively manage this part of the Boortmalt IT landscape in alignment with the Business Process Organization and the IT organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations and translate these requirements to the system design/configuration.
- Developing SAP, Data conversion and interface programs, conduct unit integration and user acceptance tests.
- Assessing existing IT/HOSTING infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions. Participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of these solutions.
- Writing scripts to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities. Provide system documentation according to the project development methodology.
- Deploying SAP solution and ensuring smooth FUTURE system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance (with support from the support provider).
- Following established change control procedures for migration to QA and SAP PM.
- Providing CONTINUES SAP system support and end-user training (with support from the support provider).
- Performing rigorous and complete documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards/regulations.
- Keeping up to date of the latest SAP offerings, updates and developments.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with SAP and manage the third party providing the support for SAP, manage available contracts in cooperation with the purchasing organization
- You have at least 4-6 years of hands-on experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- You have Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on requirements.
- You have Current, strong, knowledge of SAP systems (maintenance and repair processes), deployment, and integration.
- You have a Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, or similar by experience.
- You have a SAP-accredited certification.
- You have Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- You have Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities and excellent organizational and time-management skills.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.