BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a Regional HR & Communication Manager NAM, you ensure the implementation of the HR strategy in all Boortmalt facilities in NAM and oversee that all aspects of HR Practices and procedures are in compliance with local regulation, HR Group strategy and business objectives.
Your responsibilities are:
- Provide advise and support to all Regional Management in their daily people management tasks, but also in the restructuring and development of business projects.
- Support and ensure a proper implementation of HR initiatives aligned with the group HR strategy
- Manage day to day employee relation issues and industrial relations.
- Manage all HR processes from recruitment and onboarding of the employee up to the termination.
- Assess training needs to implement and monitor training plan.
- Oversee the payroll of all Boortmalt employees in your region and outsourced staffing in coordination with the other HR team members and the payroll providers.
- Build a productive and engaged workforce in a unionized work environment
- Develop and implement HR reporting systems (headcount, forecast, and budget), in accordance with the guidelines of the CPCO
- Recommend solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance and retention in order to become the best place to work and to strengthen the employer brand.
- Promote activities aimed at growing the culture and values of the business.
- Provide effective internal communication on HR related topics and implement communication initiatives in your region
- Ensure the legal compliance within your region.
- Encourage international mobility and ensure compliance thereof in alignment with Boortmalt policies.
- You have a masters degree in HR or labor law, or relevant by experience
- You have minimal 5 years experience within HR, in an international environment
- You have experience in managing multiple locations
- You have a strong knowledge and experience in payroll
- You have strong social and interpersonal skills and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- You are a team player with good organizational and leadership capabilities
- You are Fluent in English. French or any other language is a plus
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.