REGIONAL CRAFT MANAGER NORTH AMERICA
- United states
- United states
BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As Regional Craft Manager North America you define and develop the craft department in North America and support the Group Craft Manager to deliver the exports ambitions and plans. You manage existing and future accounts by implementing sales, growing the relationship and identifying opportunities.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Work with the Regional Leadership Team, your team and the Group Craft Manager to develop and implement the North America Craft Strategy (incorporating relevant market research and intelligence) and to define the pricing and marketing strategy.
- Develop, set up and lead appropriate actions to support the brand building for the North America craft business unit (website development, brochures, events, fairs, discounts and incentives, services)
- Deliver specialized support and service for new and existing accounts to develop the business, in line with organizational policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement a customer relationship management plan for existing and new customer accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers.
- Work with the local supply chain and local operations teams to ensure effective packaging, stock management and quality control of deliveries
- Strategize with North American Supply Chain team in developing the most effective 3rd party warehouse and transload system
- Work in liason with the local Customer Service and finance team to best serve customers
- You make sure you act within the organization's policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards
- 3 year's experience in a similar position
- You are people manager with proven experience in a leadership role
- You are a team player with good organizational capabilities
- You are an expert in Customer Relationship Management
- You can provide technical solutions to support account executives regarding technical brewing and malting.
- Minimum a First degree, or equal by experience.
- Fluent English
- Valid passport with ability to travel to Canada
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.