BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As the Receptionist you will provide standard and advanced administrative support to employees and the office in general in their short and medium-term needs. Being on the front desk, you are the first point of contact for our internal and external visitors.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• First point of contact for visitors at the front desk
• Agenda management
• Receiving and sending mail
• Answering incoming calls and emails
• Receiving, sorting, distributing and sending mail.
General office management
• Inventory and purchase orders for general office supplies of the site.
• Receipt of correspondence and coordination of the delivery service.
• Periodic reviews of the conditions of the offices to ensure its correct operation and maintenance.
• Purchasing orders and invoice to pay follow-up of the general office management and internal/external events.
• General assistance to the executive assistant of the CEO and HR.
• Coordinate internal/external events and meetings with clients or suppliers when needed
• Continues improvement.
Master we are looking for ? Master recherché
• First experience in coordinating administrative support activities.
• You hold at least a college degree
• Speak fluently Dutch and English
• Experienced with MS Office and Sharepoint / Intranet.
• Knowledge of ERP-systems (SAP/JDE)
• You are discrete and self-motivated, accurate.
Masters of Malt's treasure Trésor des Masters of Malt
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.