BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt’s expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
- Provide production analyses (moisture, evolution etc) and relevant reporting on a daily basis.
- Prepare all essential work for operators to follow up during their shifts in production process, check if they are carried out correctly. You are also responsible for the presentations of the daily production meeting.
- Responsible for the cleaning team, together with the manager and his team.
- Daily supervision of production settings/analyses, sometimes during the weekend.
- Responsible for budget and orders for cleaning equipment and auxiliary materials.
- Supervise the stock in auxiliary materials for the malting.
- Collects energy data on a daily basis, using the Energy Monitoring Systems to manage it and are member of the site Energy team that manages energy actions, KPI's and road maps.
- Energy appointee internal and external, on the Antwerp site for all energy issues.
- Delivers data and prepares reports with HSE.
- You are interested in Maltings Operations and quality, with knowledge of the food production process. This can be based on experience or studies.
- You can communicatie and cooperate with all needed levels in operations.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a basic knowledge on terminology and calculations of energy data.
- You are a real team-player, with respect for others and good listening skills.
- You are flexible and eager to learn.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore"– thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.