BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
The plumber will work with the maintenance team on preventative maintenance and repairs to keep the business in operation. With a focus on safety, food safety, sustanability and technologies to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Journeyman Plumber
- Gereral gas fitters liscence not required but beneficial
- Minimum of two years working experience within an industrial maintenance environment
- Ability to complete food safety training
- Willingness to work 10 hours shifts and be available for periodic non-scheduled call-ins.
- Ability to work partially outdoors, indoors, and in dusty or humid environments.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, and work in elevated areas of the plant.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Good time management skills, must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Computer proficiency including entering and retrieving data.
- Demonstrated high performance safety and attendance record.
- Required to wear hearing and respiratory personal protection devices such as ear plugs, dust masks, and respirators.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.