BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a plant administrator you make sure all administration related to the plants' operational execution is done in a proper, accurate and consistent way. You provide standard and advanced administrative support to employees and the office in general in their short and medium-term needs.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First person of contact for visitors, customers and colleagues
- Creating purchase orders and match these with requests, orders and invoice to pay
- Answering incoming phone calls
- General office management tasks, such as:
- Hiring and coordinating the dining room service, maintenance, gardening and cleaning staff, including contractors controlling.
- Inventory and purchase orders for general supplies of the site.
- Receipt of correspondence and coordination of the delivery service.
- Organization of visits: facilities, meals, reservations and monitoring of flights, hotels, acting as a contact point.
- General assistance to the different departments for the implementation of communication and recognition actions on site.
- Collect samples from the factory and prepare them for shipment to the lab
- Management assistance: expense reports, paperwork assistance, coordinate internal/external events and meetings with clients or suppliers when needed, trips coordination to events and other sites.
- You have strong administrative accuracy
- You have at least 2 years experience with coordinating and administrative support activities
- You are communicative and independent
- You speak and write fluent English
- You can work with MS Office, Sharepoint and ERP systems
- Background with accounting is a plus
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.