BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
- Follows the assigned schedules and carry on activities accordingly, communicate with shift team leader and accomplish tasks.
- Maintain all records in their appropriate formats and logbook
- Responsible for the assembling and dissembling of the machine assigned to
- Clean and adhere to house keeping of machineries and the surrounding.
- Ensure the cleaning processes have been carried out properly as per the instructions given from team leader.
- Follow the shift assigned to and work with shift team leader on the assigned shift date and time.
- Adherence to the planned performance of the machine you are assigned for.
- Ensure proper registeration of down time has been carried out.
- Ensure periodical maintenance has been carried out as per the schedule and quick fixing of machinery.
- Follow a close communication with integrated departments for the successful operation of the plant.
- Make sure proper shift hand over is carried out with good house keeping.
- Responsible for maintaining no authorized personnel’s in assigned area of work
BSC in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
Minimum 1 year work experience as an operator
Proficient in Speaking, Writing and reading in Amharic and English Language
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
"Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
"Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the statu quo to develop full potential.