BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As an office & facilities assistant you are the central contact point of internal and external customers.
Your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- First contact point for visitors of the site
- Receipt of correspondence and coordination of the delivery service
- Facility management
- General assistance to the different departments for the implementation of communication and recognition actions on site.
- Coordinate internal/external events and meetings with clients or suppliers when needed, trips coordination to events and other sites.
- Management of purchasing orders and invoices to pay, follow-up of the general office management and internal/external events.
- You have a relevant degree, or equivalent by experience.
- You have experience as a receptionist or office management assistant.
- You have at least two years of experience in coordination and administrative support activities.
- You can speak and write English and Dutch fluently. French is a plus.
- You have excellent MS Office skills. Knowledge of Sharepoint and ERP systems is a plus.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.