BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As Manager IT Office, you are the right hand person of the CIO. You support, advice and monitor all the pillars on cross-functional domains, such as, Finance, IT Processes and IT security.
Your daily responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to:
• IT Governance
• Translate corporate to IT strategy to guiding principles
• Continuous improvement on the (Target) Operating Model, covering amongst others the various operational and tactical IT processes
• Structure the Engagement Model with the group
• Structuring and overseeing the IT Master data
• IT Service Continuity as the IT contribution to Business Continuity
• Enterprise Architecture
• Produce Architecture roadmap, in line with the IT strategy
• Architecture governance, supporting the various business and IT architects to structurally advise on new requests and requirements
• Project Management Office: structural Demand mgmt, IT Project portfolio management, Monitoring Project Governance
• Compliance, Quality and internal auditing
• Other CIO office topics
• IT communications
• IT Financial Control
- You have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in a management function within IT
- You are experienced in Project management, ITIL processes, IT security and Digitalisation
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have a Bachelor degree, preferably University level
- You are an excellent communicator and problem solver
- You currently live in Belgium or are willing to relocate.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organization can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
“Strive” - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
“Care” - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
“Inspire” - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitization, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
“Explore” – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.