BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
The Maintenance Supervisor will assist with all technical operational activities on site to ensure that all equipment is operating effectively and safety to minimize equipment downtime and to deliver sustainable year on year performance improvement at least cost.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set up and execution of Maximo, PM and Reactive Maintenance and Asset care programs and planning.
- Assist to maintain and repair all production and processing equipment including utility related equipment.
- Assist the maintenance manager to develop & drive an integrated maintenance team to continuously improve plant performance in line with business strategy requirements and reducing overall maintenance lifecycle cost.
- Directing of corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Support the installation of new equipment.
- Ensure all repairs are documented.
- Undertake root cause analysis of any out of specification result and recommend required corrective & preventive actions to avoid repeat occurrences.
- Assist with customer audits and technical reviews.
- Comply with all procedures, regulation and policies applicable.
- Participate in BOPEX (continuous improvement) program.
- Apply safety rules and take responsibility in making apply the safety rules.
- Work in alignment with necessary FSSC 22000 and ISO standards (ISO 50001)
- Contact with the supplier on the technical side
- Manage and reduce department over time.
- Support Kronos process and adhere to schedule.
- Graduate in recognised technical/engineering discipline. Maintenance planning experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience working in the repair and maintenance of machinery in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Awareness of HACCP, food hygiene and safety requirements are also required.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- English fluent, other language are a plus.
- Office 365 proficiency.
If you want to join the “Masters of malt”, we offer a very wide range of national and international career opportunities, an attractive salary and benefits. If you would like to apply on this position please send your resume and motivation letter on our career website at www.boortmalt.com.