BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
Boortmalt (the malting business of the French cooperative group AXEREAL) is currently the largest malting company globally with 3 million tons of malt sold throughout the world every year. Our 1000 employees spread over 5 continents are focused on producing an extensive range of high-quality malt types to meet the requirements of our brewing and distilling customers around the world. By using the most modern production techniques and with our far-reaching logistics capability, we can supply world markets both effectively and efficiently.
We have an exciting Permanent Full-Time opportunity for you to join the Boortmalt Australia team as a Supply Chain Administrator. The role is responsible for the administrative support for on time and accurate data entry into IT systems. This includes but not limited to, processing of invoices, entering and maintaining contract data, supporting data cleansing activities to ensure accurate reporting/outputs as well as maintaining data sources between multiple IT solutions. Additional responsibility may include the management of data for KPI reporting, enquire with vendors on outstanding deliveries and updating excel spreadsheets.
What we are looking for:
- Verify invoice cost and process in SAP. Be part of the solution process to resolve invoicing disputes together with the logistics coordinator
- Reject inaccurate invoice with vendors and follow up those credits have been applied through liaison with Accounts Payable - 60%
SAP /Maps data management:
- Perform data entry/ data cleansing activities to ensure accurate outputs reports as well as to ensure that data sources are maintained across multiple IT systems - 20%
- Support logistics coordinator with follow up enquiries with vendors, such as POD, inventory counts or similar requirements
- Support of Supply Chain KPI reporting in Excel - 15%
- Provide support to other members in the business during absentees, such as printing shipping documentation, courier activities or similar - 5%
Qualifications and skills required:
- Prior data entry experience and knowledge of data processing tools;
- Knowledge of data processing tools;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High computer knowledge and competency;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;;
- SAP or other relevant ERP system;
- Basic Excel skills.
Boortmalt is on an exciting trajectory as we strive to cement our position as the world’s leading Maltster. We are focused, passionate about our industry and strongly values driven. If you believe you have skills we are seeking, and would like to join us on our journey, then we would love to hear from you.