BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As an Energy Analyst you manage the overall internal coordination, analysis and reporting of Group energy position for all the Boortmalt regions.
In this role your responsibilities are:
- Manage the coordination (internal/external) visualisation and communication of the Group energy position (across all regions)
- Support the Middle Office in all related business tasks (reporting/administration/contracting) related to Group energy position (LTAs/Spot/Other), while always following the established Boortmalt energy procurement systems and policies
- Create industry leading real time energy position reporting tools (in conjunction with other functions... commercial/finance/Ops etc)
- Be the communication owner for business and energy data needed for reporting & forecasting on energy pricing/hedging etc...
- Assist in energy budget and forecasting on an as required basis
- Day to Day contact with energy procurement consultants (central/local) to ensure our energy data is always accurate and up to date
- Prepare & validate content of Boortmalt Energy reports e.g. Commercial Sales Cockpit report (plus other reports tbc)
- Prepare and fullly participate in the Monthly energy risk meeting
- a Bachelor's degree, preferably environmental/energy related, or equivalent by experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in an analytical data reporting and controlling function, preferably in energy procurement
- Knowledge of energy procurement procedure and dynamics of energy markets and Carbon market/EU-ETS
- Good analytic and administrative skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office; EPR system)
- Dynamic team player passionate about energy procurement
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch & French
- Spanish is a plus
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.