Customer Service and Silo Management Specialist
BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a Customer Service and Silo Management Specialist, you will support our plant and supply chain team in Hungary.
Your responsibilities are:
- Customer contract management: administration (invoicing, data input; delivery follow up,..) and informing the customer when their contract is nearly ending to renew and update the contract.
- Make weekly malt delivery planning to share with operations, quality and silo, logistics
- Make weekly Barley execution planning, controlling barley intake against contract volume and invoices.
- Support Customer Service by arranging trucking transport and export paperwork
- Collaborate closely with silo operations and weigh bridge team to ensure the planning overviews you made.
- Overview of on-site stocks both for barley and malt
- Support on customer and government audits (food, health and safety)
- Provide general office administration support
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a logistic or administrative function
- You have experience with making plannings and following these up
- You are a structured person
- You speak English fluently
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.