Customer Service and Administrative Assistant
BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a customer service and administrative assistant, you are executing customer service operations to deliver malt on time. This in line with the cost and quality as per agreement with our customers and in the most sustainable way. Meanwhile you are the first line for a correct administrative follow up and contact with our customers.
- You follow up on the sales order process. From customer orders to the delivery of the malt.
- Import of the Barley, keep up with planning and record the intake
- After the barley is processed there are some bi–products, you make sure these products are registered and transferred to the correct industry.
- Additionally you are responsible for office administration such as daily post – mail, phone dispatch, office reception and some office management
Master we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equal by experience
- Experience in a logistic setting is a plus
- You are communicative and punctual in your administration
- Proficient in English
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and as part of a global organisation can offer career opportunities internationally. As Masters of Malt we want to be a great employer, focusing on flexibility, inclusion, collaboration and health and wellbeing. We live our values, putting people at the heart of what we do.
Strive - our ambition is to be the best maltster that's why every day we commit to challenge ourselves to achieve the highest level.
Care - our strength is magnificent when we care for our earth, our colleagues and our business partners. We encourage trust, respect and treat each other with respect. We believe that Diversity makes us stronger.
Inspire - We adopt a long-term orientation delivering sustainable performance through innovation and digitisation, becoming praised Masters of Malt.
Explore – thinking out of the box and embracing pioneer ideas to become a source of motivation, we like challenging the status quo to develop full potential.