The health and safety of our co-workers remains an absolute priority.
Boortmalt strives to minimise or eliminate the causes of potential accidents that could occur within our industry. We educate our workers by ensuring that specific safety training courses remain mandatory and personal safety equipment is obligatory in all of our facilities.
All our site activities i.e. what we do and how we do it, is aligned with ATEX best practice standards and we continuously seek better and safer ways of working to further reduce any possibility of a dust explosion in any of our facilities.
- Subsidiary of Axereal, the largest French grain cooperative
- 5th largest producer of Malt in the World and the 2nd in Europe
- Annual sales of 1.1 million tonnes
- 10 production facilities throughout Europe with 385 employees
- Responsibility - Member of SAI
- GMS - consultancy specialising in supply chain and infrastructure projects particularly in developing markets
- Globally respected Malting Course